UNIBEN JUPEB form 2020/2021 Admission is out
UNIBEN JUPEB Admission form 2020/2021 is out, check the University of Benin (UNIBEN) foundation Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)/Foundation Studies Admission Form, Requirements, Duration, Courses, entrance Examination Date and More.
The Programme leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the degrees offered by the University of Benin and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and universities abroad. The JUPEB Certificate is equivalent to the Advance Level GCE or the Old Higher School Certificate (HSC) or IJMB.
UNIBEN JUPEB ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
All candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)
All the combinations shown in the table meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, UNIPORT etc.
SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR UNIBEN JUPEB
1. Arts – Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies History/ Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies Economics, Government/Literature in English
2. Education – All the combination in 1,3,4,5,6,7&8
3. Management/Social Sciences – Economics/Government/Mathematics Mathematics/Geography/Economics Economics/Business Studies//Government Accounting/Economics/Government
4. Law – Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies
5. Life Sciences – Biology/Chemistry/Physics
6. Physical Sciences – Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics Geography/Mathematics/Physics
7. Medicine/Dentistry/ Pharmacy/Nursing – Biology/Chemistry/Physics
8. Engineering – Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics
9. Agricultural Science – Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry
DURATION OF UNIBEN JUPEB PROGRAMME
The duration of the study is a minimum of one Academic Session of TWO SEMESTERS. It is strictly non-residential programme.
is uniben jupeb form out for 2020?
Yes, UNIBEN JUPEB Admission form for 2020 is out online.
How To Apply For UNIBEN JUPEB Admisson form
- Interested candidates are to purchase application forms online from the university web site http://www.uniben.edu.ng with valid VERVE VISA OR MASTERCARD ATM BANK CARD from any commercial bank in Nigeria for the non-refundable application fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) The fee excludes bank charges.
- The application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out.
ON the uniben website, Click on the WAEUP PORTAL LINK
Click on the FOUNDATION PROGRAMME (JUPEB) APPLICATION 2020/2021 LINK.
- Click on “Register For Application” and fill out application after reading instructions on the page
- Upload a recent coloured passport size 4 photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport) with red background. Webcam photograph is not acceptable
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip which should have your user name and passport
All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
MODE OF STUDY
Face to face contact at the JUPEB Study Centre, University of Benin,. Lectures will be conducted from 8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
(i) Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
(ii) Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and forfeit application fee.
(iii) Only coloured print out will be accepted.
(iv) Print at least 4 copies of the University of Benin online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
(v) Candidates are to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study
CLOSING DATE FOR UNIBEN JUPEB FORM
Application website closes by Midnight on Sunday 31st October 2020. (i.e all applications must be concluded online not later than Sunday 31st October 2020). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
UNIBEN JUPEB ENTRANCE EXAM DATE
Admission into various JUPEB programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted between 6th and 7th November 2020.
The Screening test shall be computer-based.
Candidates should go back on-line on Wednesday 4th November 2020 to check for the Day, venue and Time for their examination.