UI Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out [UPDATED]
Candidates who participated in the UI Post UTME and scored above their departmental cutoff mark should follow the steps below to check their UI admission status.
- All candidates who applied for change of course on UI portal, have accepted their transfer proposal on JAMB CAPS Portal, are advised to logout of their UI portal and re-login to check their admission status. For some, your admission might not reflect, in such case, just check it back after a while and hope you gain admission.
- UI have started admitting more candidates on JAMB Portal. You can recheck your admission status!
- Once in a while check your transfer approval page (on JAMB Portal) to know if UI wants to transfer you to another department. Learn more about TRANSFER APPROVAL on our JAMB CAPS FAQ PAGE.
- Direct Entry Admission List is now also on the JAMB Portal. Admitted DE students should be informed that the list might not be on the JAMB Portal, but be patient, it will be released in few days/weeks.
HOW TO CHECK UI ADMISSION LIST
At first we announced that the admission list could only be accessed via the JAMB CAPS Portal
and JAMB Admission Checking Portal.
BUT NOW, THE ADMISSION LIST IS NOW ON UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN (UI) ADMISSION PORTAL. Please follow procedure below to check your admission status:
- Visit UI Admission Status Portal at (admissions.ui.edu.ng )
- Enter username and password in the space provided.
- Signin and proceed to know if you have been admitted in University of Ibadan.
- If admitted, you will see “congratulations…
Remember, the procedure blow can be used to check the admission on JAMB portal:
Candidates can follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS..
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Congratulations to candidates who made it to UI First batch admission list. It is not easy to be in One Of the Best School in Africa.
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.
Don’t hesitate to like, share this article using any of the Social media share buttons and drop a comment in the section below.