TikTok 2022 Recruitment Portal
Are you looking for how to apply for TikTok Recruitment? Yes, you are reading the right article. This page will give you full information about the TikTok job opportunities, you will learn how to apply for the TikTok recruitment, application deadline, requirements and more.
The most popular platform for mobile short-form video is TikTok and they’ve opened the recruitment portal for interested and qualified people for job positions, made known to Edustuff and the public via the Tiktok’s career page.
- TikTok Available Job Position: Content Partnerships Manager – Lifestyle & Education
- Note: This position can be based in South Africa, Nigeria, or Kenya
Eligibility for TikTok Recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree or above, with a minimum of 4+ years in an external facing partner role or creator facing experience in TV/media or Internet, working with talent and content creators.
- Demonstrated experience identifying, negotiating, and executing content partnerships. This is not an advertising, or sales role.
- Keen interest in lifestyle and education across Sub-Saharan Africa and the ability to influence others in the space.
- Existing relationships with a network of top creators, influencers, brands, publishers, institutions, and content partners within categories such as fashion, beauty, food, travel, motivation, and other instructional content lead them towards partnership.
- Deep understanding of the publisher and creator landscape.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable providing partner support over the phone, email/web, and in-person.
- Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, strong attention to detail, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to adapt to business needs and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form.
- This position can be based in South Africa, Nigeria, or Kenya
Recommended: Google Hustle Academy 2022 Application for African Entrepreneurs
How Much Do TikTok Employees Make?
The typical TikTok pay ranges from $196,692 for a sales representative to about $30,000 for the president. From roughly $17.32 per hour for a marketing manager to $59.15 for an android developer, TikTok’s average hourly wage is.
How to Apply for TikTok Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Tiktok’s career page: Click here
- Read about the recruitment and click on “Apply“
- Create an account with your valid email address and set a password.
- Input the verification code sent to your email
- On the next page attach your resume (Supported file formats: PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, PNG, JPG, JPEG)
- Fill in your basic information and send
Thanks for reading.