The Life Changer JAMB Novel: This page contains the likely or possible The Life Changer Questions and Answers Chapter 3 (Three), the Novel is the approved recommended text for JAMB 2023.
You can check the recommended links for more things related to The Life Changer JAMB Novel.
- Recommended: The Life Changer Questions and Answers PDF | JAMB Novel
- Recommended: The Life Changer Questions and Answers Chapter 2 (Two) JAMB Novel 2023
The Life Changer Questions and Answers Chapter 3 (Three) JAMB Novel 2023
- What is the name of the town where Ummi lived with her family? Ummi and her family lived in a little town called Lafayette.
- Why did Ummi ask her husband to apologize to her HOD on her behalf? Ummi felt sorry after she was convinced that she overreacted and misunderstood a harmless situation.
- What did Ummi’s HOD do when he saw Ummi? Dr. Sam John greeted her in a jovial manner.
- Who asked about the story of the person they referred to as “The quiet one”? Omar asked his mom Ummi to tell them a story about a man they referred to as the quiet one”.
- What is the title given to the district head of Lafayette? The district head in Lafayette is called the HAKIMAl.
- Why does the town have a policy that doesn’t permit strangers to be given accommodation without proper authorization? In order to ensure that they don’t harbor criminals or fugitives in the town, strangers cannot be given accommodation without the permission of the HAKIMI.
- Who is referred to as BOKA? A BOKA is a traditional medicine man.
- Who was said to be born with the aid of a traditional medicine man? Talle aka the quiet one, was said to have been born with the help of a traditional medicine man.
- Why was Talle often referred to as the “quiet one”? Talle was often called “the quiet one” because he never interacted with people rather he kept to himself mostly.
- Why did Talle’s parents need the help of a traditional medicine man? Talle’s parents were married for many years without being able to have a child, so the sort the help of the a traditional medicine man called a BOKA.
- What is the rumor about how Talle was conceived? There was a rumor that the BOKA gave Talle’s parents a concoction for instant fertility while others believed that the traditional medicine man laid with his mother.
- How did Talle loose his birth mother? Talle’s mother died while giving birth to him.
- Who assisted in raising Talle as a child? Talle’s father re-married after his mom passed away. Talle was raised by his father and his step mother.
- How did Talle’s loose his parents? Talle lost his dad and step mom in a car accident.
- What was Talle’s occupation? Talle worked as a driver in the Local Government office.
- What unusual activity brought about unwanted attention to Talle? The grocer at the store where Talle often shopped from noticed the quantity of food items he usually purchases suddenly doubled.
- Why did the grocer and other people feel the need to be concerned about this? They knew Talle lived alone and couldn’t possibly consume all the food items he was buying frequently.
- What did the people do when they discovered Talle’s new shopping habits? People thought this was unusual and decided to inform the HAKIMI aka District Head.
- How many year has the current HAKIMI been in office? The HAKIMI has been in office for over 30 years.
- When summoned by the HAKIMI, what was Talle’s reason for buying more food items than usual? Talle said he bought more food items so he won’t starve if he goes broke but he failed to provide a reasonable answer on how he got the money to buy that quantity of food.
- What did Talle do when he heard the sound of police sirens? Talle ran into the HAKIMI’s house but was chased after by the courtiers, this confirmed that he was indeed guilty of something.
- Who is Zaki? Zaki is Talle’s partner in crime, he is a suspect in a case of kidnapping and extortion.
- Why did Talle suddenly start confessing? Talle began to confess when he saw that the police had not only captured his partner in crime, Zaki but he had been severely tortured.
- What did the police and the villagers discover when the searched Talle’s house? The police discovered a young boy who was held captive in Talle’s house.
- How old was young boy who was held captive in Talle’s house? The boy who was held captive in Talle’s home was 13years old.
- How long was the young boy held captive in Talle’s house? The young boy was held captive in Talle’s house for a week before the police freed him.
- How did Zaki know about the young boy he kidnapped? The young boy was the son to a wealthy business man who was friends with Zaki.
- Why did Talle commit the crime? Talle was desperately indeed of money and was therefore easily persuaded by Zaki to help in his plan to kidnap his friends son and collect a huge amount of ransom.
- How did the police arrest Zaki? Zaki was arrested by the police at the point of collecting the ransom.
- What later happen to Zaki and Talle? Zaki and Talle were sentenced to some years in prison for kidnapping and extortion.
- What did Ummi’s describe as EMAL? Exam Malpractice.
- Why did Salma get expelled from her previous university? She was found guilty of exam malpractice
Make sure you read the novel very well and practice the questions and answers.
Thanks for reading, good luck!