What You'll Learn in this Post
Rivers State University (RSU) Post UTME Form 2022
Rivers State University Post UTME: This page will show you how to apply for Rivers State University (RSU) post utme screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session, deadline for application, RSU examination date, how to apply and more details.
Interested and qualified 2022 UTME candidates are invited for application into Rivers State University (RSU) for Post UTME screening exercise for 2022/2023.
RSUST Post UTME Form Qualification
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How to Apply for Rivers State University Post UTME Form
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging onto www.rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards. Candidates are encouraged to use the online chat support for further information. Below are steps to follow:
- Visit https://rsu.edu.ng or https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2022/2023 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click on BUY PIN Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers , then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and
- Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results and Personal Data.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard.
- Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University, therefore they should stick to the time and date on the screening test slip as no candidates will be allowed after the scheduled date of examinations.
Rivers State University Post UTME Registration Date 2022
Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST post utme registration for the screening exercise will start from Monday 1st August, 2022 and end on Friday 16th September, 2022.
Rivers State University Post UTME Exam Date 2022
The Post-UTME screening exercise will begin on Tuesday, October 4, 2022, at the University’s Information, Communication, and Technology Center (ICTC). Please note that the screening exercise will take place as indicated on the screening exercise slip that candidates printed after registering online. The exam slip must provide the specified date, time, and location.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
Parents, guardians and well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.rsu.edu.ng.
It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng.).
We wish all candidates a successful online screening exercise.
DR. S.C. ENYINDAH Registrar
Thanks for reading.