OOU Announces Resumption Date for 2019/2020
OOU Announces Resumption Date for the 2019/2020 academic session, releases guidelines and arrangements for the RAIN SEMESTER.
The management of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) gives notice to all students on the resumption date and arrangements for the 2019/2020 Rain Semester.
OOU Resumption Date for 2019/2020
According to the information given by the institution management, Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) will resume on Monday, 4 January, 2021 for the commencement of the 2019/2020 Rain Semester activities.
NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS: RESUMPTION ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE 2019/2020 RAIN SEMESTER
Following the suspension of the Industrial Action embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Nigeran universities and the recently released gudelines on reopening of Educiational lnstitutons based on Covid-19 Pandemic) by the Ogun State Government, I am to intorm all Students of the Olabisi Onabanjo University as follows:
1. Online (Virtual) Academic Activities for the 2019/2020 Rain Semester will commence for all Students on Monday, 4 January, 2021.
2. Students may be allowed into the University Campuses (if necessary) from Monday,18th January, 2021.
3. Instructions on how Students will receive Lectures (Online) including the time table for the 2019/2020 Rain Semester are being released on all University Platforms and Students Portals.
4. In addition to strictly obeying the Covid-19 Protocols, Students are strongly advised to please adhere to the information above.
5. The Vice-Chancellor, Professor G.O. Olatunde wishes all Students a happy and fruitful 2021.
Thanks for reading, kindly share.