OOU Post UTME Screening Date, requirements for 2020/2021 has been announced, the institution also set up a Post UTME mock Screening which will be free of charge for the candidates.
This is to inform all the candidates who applied for Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye OOU for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise that the Post UTME is scheduled as below:
OOU Post UTME Screening Date 2020/2021
OOU Screening Exercise will hold (online) from:
DATES: Wednesday 16th to Friday 18th December, 2020.
OOU Post UTME Mock
The post UTME Mock will be conducted for the candidates free if charge and each candidates can participate twice.
All the registered applicants are to sit for the mock as scheduled below:
DATE: Between Wednesday 9th and Friday 11th December, 2020
Time: Between the hours of 8:00 a.m and 5:00pm daily
The basic requirements for the screening as stated below and to adhere strictly to rules and regulations guiding the Screening.
OOU Post UTME Basic Requirements for the Screening
- Laptop/Desktop Computer with webcam and microphone (window 7/8/8.1/10)
- External webcam (if Laptop/Desktop does not have a webcam in built)
- Internet Access (must be available for at least an hour uninterrupted for the screening)
- Candidates are to download the exam software from https://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php
- After downloading, open the file to install the Screening Software.
- A password for logging in will be sent to each candidate.
Wish you all the best of luck.