NNPC / NAOC / Oando Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship 2021
See how to apply for NNPC / NAOC / Oando Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme for 2021 for interested and qualified Undergraduates students.
Check Application guidelines, closing date/deadline, Eligibility For Scholarship Application and requirements.
Category of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award: For applicants from Non-Host communities.
Eligibility For Scholarship Application
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full Time undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 academic session).
The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependents of NAOC / NAE / AENR NACPFA.
- Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
- The aptitude test will take place either online (remotely) or at designated centers to be communicated to shortlisted applicants. Applicants are to indicate at the point of application whether they wish to write the test online at their own comfort or at designated test centres (cost of transportation to the centres to be borne by applicants).
Closing Date for The Scholarship Application
14th May, 2021.
How to Apply for NNPC / NAOC / Oando Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- To apply for the scholarship full the application form via https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2021
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
5. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAOC compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAOC_compliance.pdf
Important Notice for Prospective Applicants
- Be informed that the Application is open to 100 level students only.
- The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. NAOC reserves the right for selection and shortlisting of candidates.
- Application for NAOC Tertiary Scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- NAOC does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test online or at designated test centres.
For more enquiries: email@example.com
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board