What You'll Learn in this Post
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview Shortlist 2023
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview List 2023/2024 is out, check Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) Batch 35 Interview List, Time, Training Dates Venue and Requirements for 2023/2024.
The Batch 35 Nigerian Navy Recruitment List of candidates successfully shortlisted for interview 2023 is out and made available in the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal at www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview Date 2023
The Nigerian Navy batch 35 interview, which will include the candidates who have been successfully shortlisted, is set to commence from July 22nd to August 11th, 2023.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview List 2023
Successful candidates who are listed on http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/ have qualified in the Nigerian Navy Basic Training NNBTS School Batch 35 Recruitment Examination, which took place on 3rd June 2023.
- To check your name on the Nigeria navy recruitment shortlisted candidates for interview, click HERE to download PDF list now.
These candidates are hereby notified to attend an interview at the designated centers. The interview locations are as follows:
Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo (Navy Town), Lagos; Nigerian Navy Secondary School Borokiri, Port Harcourt, Rivers State; and NDA Old Site, Kaduna. Candidates should attend the interview at the specified centers based on their states of origin and the indicated batches.
Required Documents for Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview 2023
c. Original and photocopy of State of Origin/LGA certificate.
d. National Identity Card/Acknowledgment Slip.
e. Writing materials.
f. Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T Shirts.
g. A pair of canvas/trainer and stockings.
h. Bed sheets and pillow cases.
i. Set of cutlery.
j. Four (4) recent 30X30mm passport sized photographs on white background.
k. Face masks and hand sanitizers.
l. Personal Toiletries (Bathing and washing soaps, Tooth Paste and brush e.t.c).
3. Candidates will be interviewed individually and if found deficient of any required criterion (criteria), his/her candidature shall be terminated at any stage of the interview.
4. If any information/declaration given by the candidates at any time during the entire selection process is found to be fake/false/wrong, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she may be handed over to the Nigeria Police Force for possible prosecution.
5. Failure by any applicant to provide accurate information concerning his/her medical history during the entire selection process as stated on the Medical Examination Pro forma will result in automatic withdrawal from training and dismissal even when already in the Service.
6. Any candidate who fails to report for screening at specified centre for their State of Origin on the stipulated date for his/her Batch will forfeit his/her candidature.