Nigerian Navy Recruitment | NNBTS Batch 29B Interview List 2019/2020 is out, check Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) Batch 29B Interview List [Batch A & B], Time, Training Dates Venue and Requirements for 2019/2020.
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment List 2019 of successful candidates is out and made available in the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal at www.joinnigeriannavy.com . Trainees of Batch 29A successfully completed their training and passed out in July 2020, the interview held in Lagos from 29 July to 27 August 2019.
Also find: Nigerian Navy (NNBTS) Batch 29B Interview List, Nigerian Navy Interview questions, Nigerian Navy recruitment, nigerian navy ranks, nigerian navy ranks DSS 2020, NIGERIAN NAVY BASIC TRAINING SCHOOL | NNBTS, www.joinnigeriannavy.com, NNBTS Batch 29B Interview List
TRAINING DATE, Venue, Time FOR Nigerian Navy Basic Training | NNBTS 29B candidates
The NIGERIAN NAVY Batch 29B candidates are to start training at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State from 19 September 2020 in 3 groups.
Consequently, Batch 29B candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State from 19 September 2020 in 3 groups as follows:
NIGERIAN NAVY Recruitment Batch 29B Candidates Groups For Training
- Group 1: Saturday 19 Sep 20.
Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Imo, Kogi, Kwara, Ondo and Rivers.
- Group 2: Saturday 26 Sep 20. Adamawa, Bauchi, Ekiti, FCT, Gombe, Kaduna, Kebbi, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Plateau and Taraba.
- Group 3: Saturday 3 Oct 20.
Borno, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, Yobe and Zamfara.
LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES OF FOR NIGERIAN NAVY BASIC TRAINING SCHOOL BATCHES 29 A AND B | NNBTS Batch 29B Interview List 2019/2020
CLICK THE FOLLOWING TO DOWNLOAD NNBTS Batch 29B Interview List 2019/2020:
IMPORTANT ITEMS FOR NIGERIAN NAVY BASIC TRAINING SCHOOL | NNBTS
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Five (5) pieces of washable nose masks.
- Personal hand sanitizers.
- Two (2) navy blue physical training shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of brown canvas.
- Two (2) pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoe.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- One pair of national dress.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- Six (6) coloured passport photographs.
- One set of cutleries.
- BioData Form.
Candidates are to observe the Federal Government COVID-19 Protocols from point of departure to the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne. Candidates are also to ensure they resume with the group under which their states fall. Any candidate who fails to report 2 days after the indicated date will not be accepted. It is also to be noted that there shall be a further comprehensive medical screening and any candidate who fails the medical screening will not be accepted for training.
for Chief of the Naval Staff