Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA Shortlisted Candidates For Interview 2022 74th, check the list of Shortlisted Candidates for the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) Interview Exercise Download in PDF | NDA Shortlisted Candidates 74th For AFSB Interview 2022 | PDF DOWNLOAD.
The full list of the shortlisted candidates has been released by The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the armed forces selection board (afsb) interview exercise for 2022 academic session.
NDA Interview Date 2022 for 74th RC
The Nigeria Defence Academy, NDA AFSB Interview exercise has been scheduled to commence from Saturday 11 June – Saturday 23 July 2022 at the Nigerian Defence Academy Ribadu Campus, Kaduna.
The NDA 74th RC AFSB List contains names of shortlisted candidates to appear for the interview exercise as scheduled above.
Also find: NDA Shortlisted Candidates, NDA REQUIREMENTS, nda shortlist 72rc, NDA application portal, NDA supplementary list 2022, https://www.nda.edu.ng/
NDA Shortlisted Candidates For Interview 2022 74th AFSB
NB: Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 3 Batches as follows: Click HERE (NDA shortlist 74th RC) to check.
- Candidates who fail to report on Saturday 11 June 2022, and Saturday 2 July 2022 for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA premises before Saturday 2 July 2022, will be disqualified.
- All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB.
- All candidates must come along with their Bank Verification Number
(BVN) and Bank account number.
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others.
- Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening, documents verification and medical screening, will be asked to leave NDA premises.
Candidates MUST bring along their original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
a. JAMB UTME Result Slip 2022.
b. Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
c. Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
d. Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
e. Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be.
Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate.
In this case, the officer must indicate his
formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
f. Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal/NDA website and complete same.
Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Requirements For NDA Interview 2022
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2,500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
Thanks for reading and congratulations.
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.