Mauritius Africa Scholarship scheme: Apply for Mauritius Ministry Of Education Scholarship, see how to apply, Application deadline/closing date and eligibility for 2021/2022, ministry-education.govmu.org.
The Government of Mauritius is awarding scholarships to deserving students who are resident citizens of member states of the African Union or of an African Commonwealth country to pursue higher studies in a registered public Higher Education Institution (HEI)
The duly completed application form should be submitted through the Nominating Agency of the respective countries.
Note: This article focused on Nigerians, students from other AFRICAN countries should check the following link: http://ministry-education.govmu.org/English/educationsector/Pages/Tertiary-
Invitation For Application Of Scholarships Offered By Mauritius Ministry Of Education, Tertiary Education, For Qualified Nigerians Into Mauritius Educational Institutions / Universities For The 2021/2022 Academic Session.
The Mauritius Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education Science and Technology is inviting applications from eligible Nigerian students at Undergraduates, Masters and MPhil/PhD level in their Universities for the Academic Year 2021/2022.
How To Apply for Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme
- All applicants must have applied for at least one full-time on-campus programme at a public Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) of their choice (Iisted under Section 7)
- An application must be accompanied by: a conditional offer (letter of admission) from the applicant’s chosen Mauritian public HEI:
- Additionally, an application for postgraduate programme must be accompanied by a study/research plan and for MPhil/Phd, the name of the proposed supervisor(s) in Mauritius
- All candidates must submit the fully completed Application form and documents listed under section 6 as part of their application to Federal Scholarship Board, Abuja on or before 26th of May, 2021.
Eligiblity Criteria for Candidates
- Must be a Nigerian
- Age Limits
- Undergraduates -18 years to 25years
- Masters – 35years
- MPhiIl/PhD – 40 years
- Health Certificate is important from a recognized Government Hospital
- Good WAEC result for Undergraduate with mostiy As
- Master and PhD, minimum of second class Upper (2.1)
- PhD applicants are requested to contact potential Supervisors on the link/emails provided at Section 8.3
For further inquiries, please contact: 09082454557 or 08037264324
FEDERAL SCHOLASHIP BOARD MANAGEMENT
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.