LAUTECH JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 Gain 200 Level Admission
Candidates are invited to apply for admission into LAUTECH (JUPEB) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. The Programme is designed to prepare candidates for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level Undergraduate Degree Programmes.
It is an advanced level Programme designed to prepare candidates for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level Undergraduate Degree Programmes of LAUTECH and other affiliate universities that accepts the JUPEB Results is still open to applicants.
To this end, members of the university community are enjoined to give this information the widest publicity it deserves so as to encourage prospective applicants make use of the opportunity.
DURATION AND SUBJECT COMBINATIONS
The programme is expected to run for One (1) Academic Session.
During the Programme, Candidates will have the opportunity to write Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). ‘A’ Level Subjects.
Candidates will be prepared for the above Examination in the following subject combinations.
MANAGEMENT SCIENCE SUBJECTS
FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN LAUTECH UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAMME, ADMISSION COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS:
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
(a) Department of Agricultural Economics
(b) Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
(c) Department of Animal Production and Health
(d) Department of Animal Nutrition and Bio-Technology
(e) Department of Crop Production and Soil Science
(f) Department of Crop and Environmental Protection
2. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
(a) Department of Architecture
(b) Department of Fine and Applied Arts
(c) Department of Urban and Regional Planning
3. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
(a) Department of Agricultural Engineering
(b) Department of Chemical Engineering
(c) Department of Civil Engineering
(d) Department of Computer Engineering
(e) Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
(f) Department of Food Engineering
(g) Department of Mechanical Engineering
4. FACULTY OF COMPUTING SCIENCE AND INFORMATICS
(a) Department of Computer Science
(b) Department of Cyber Security Science
(c) Department of Information System Science
5. FACULTY OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
(a) Department of Earth Science
(b) Department of Pure and Applied Biology
(c) Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry
(d) Department of Pure and Applied Mathematics
(e) Department of Pure and Applied Physics
(f) Department of Science Laboratory Technology
(g) Department of Statistics
6. FACULTY OF FOOD AND CONSUMER SCIENCES
(a) Department of Food Science
(b) Department of Nutrition and Dietetics
7. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
(a) Department of Management and Accounting
(b) Department of Economics
(c) Department of Business Management
(d) Department of Transport Management
(e) Department of Marketing
8. COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
(b) Department of Anatomy
(c) Department of Biochemistry
(d) Department of Medical Laboratory Science
(e) Department of Nursing
(f) Department of Physiology
Candidates should possess five O/Level credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB at not more than two sittings from English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, Geography, Financial Accounting and Business Studies.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. A prospective Applicant is expected to proceed to LAUTECH website www.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only; for the Application Form and registration online using Interswitch enabled Debit Cards (ATM)
2. Each prospective candidate is expected to carefully complete and submit the online Application Form. An incomplete Application Form will not be Processed.
3. Login to your account online to confirm payment and complete the online Lautech JUPEB application form. Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the screening schedule slip.
Application Form Fee: =N= 10,000:00 All Fees are payable via the LAUTECH InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform.
Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=300:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments.
- You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
Steps to Apply
- Go to http://jupeb.lautech.edu.ng/ and Click on “here to apply” link at the top of this web page. You should ONLY do this after you MUST have read and understood all the instructions on this site. The Email Address supplied has to be unique and valid, and will serve as your Registration ID to make payment.
- After successfully registering an account, you are to visit the Email address you supplied, to retrieve your PASSCODE. This PASSCODE will enable you access the payment system. This can be accessed through the “returning aplicant” link at the top of this page.
- After registering an account, please note, you then fall into the category of “Returning Applicant”, and you should always use the “Returning Applicant Login” at the top of this web page.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you can make payment (by clicking on “Click here to Pay for your Application Form with a Created Email Address”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE sent to you); you can obtain a Application Form Number(this must be after a successful Application Form Payment); and you can also complete the application process.
- After a successful payment, in order to get an Application Form Number, click on “Click here to get a Form Number”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE sent to you. Your Application Form Number will be e-mailed to the supplied email address, and also shown on the screen.
To complete the Application Form, you need to have gotten an Application Form number. You are to login with your Application Form number and the password earlier created. After you successfully fill the application form, and submit it, an Examination venue will be alloted to you. Please make sure you print this slip.
Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded. Hence confirm the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your form.
Application form opens on Monday, June 1, 2020 and closes on Sunday, August 30, 2020. Each candidate must ensure that the Acknowledgement slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of form.
Please note that late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
NB: All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to jupeb.lautech.edu.ng not later than Sunday, August 30, 2020.
Screening Exercise holds immediately after successful completion and submission of application form online at the PDS Complex.
- Login to your account online to confirm payment and complete the online Lautech JUPEB application form.
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the screening schedule slip
Call 08114712543 for Details
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.
Don’t hesitate to like, share this article using any of the Social media share buttons and drop a comment in the section below.