KWARAPOLY ND Part-Time Admission Form For 2020/2021
Qualified and interested candidates are invited for admission into the listed KWARAPOLY ND Part-Time Programmes of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin for the 2020/2021 Academic Session:
KWARAPOLY ND Part-Time Admission Form
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PART-TIME PROGRAMMES (THREE SESSIONS)
INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Agricultural Technology
- Leisure & Tourism Management
INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Building Technology.
- Transportation Planning & Management
INSTITUTE OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration and Management.
- Public Administration
INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Also read: KWARAPOLY HND Admission Form For 2020/2021
- Computer Science
- Office Technology & Management
- Mass Communication
INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology.
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Welding & Fabrication Engineering Technology
REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY
1. Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five O/L Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
2. CREDIT PASSES IN MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL APPLICANTS SEEKING ADMISSION INTO ANY PROGRAMME IN THE POLYTECHNIC. IN ADDITION, THE OTHER THREE SUBJECTS MUST BE RELEVANT TO THE COURSE OF CHOICE.
3. ALL PART-TIME APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO PURCHASE THE 2020 JAMB PART-TIME APPLICATION FORM.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To apply online for ND (PART-TIME).
- Candidates are to log on to Kwara Poly Portal via https://kwarapolyportal.org/appo.php
- Click on the Admission into ND Part-Time Programmes Link
- Fill the details in the box provided to create an account
- Log in to account and continue with application process
- Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
- Click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
- Read the declaration and click on Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Click on CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
- After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
- You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
All applications attract a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) exclusive of bank and other charges.
All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
All applications close on Monday 17th August, 2020 at 11.59 pm
Applicants sitting for the 2020 November/December Ordinary Level Examinations are not eligible for admission.
E-mail used should be personal and must reflect the applicant’s surname.
Telephone number used must be personal.
Contact address must be that of parents or Guardian.