What You'll Learn in this Post
BUK Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022
BUK Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: Qualified and interested candidates are invited for application into Bayero University, Kano (BUK) for Degree Programmes, the sales of form has commenced.
Registration date: Online Registration commenced on Friday 3rd September 2021 and will end on 18th September 2021.
ELIGIBILITY For BUK Post UTME Screening Form
Candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made the cut-off marks published below are eligible for 2020/2021 Academic Session Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
BUK Post UTME Cut Off Mark 2021
220 and above
- Clinical Sciences (MBBS)
- Phamaceutical Sciences
200 and above
- Allied Health Sciences
180 and above
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Arts and Islamic Studies
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Communication (Except Mass Communication)
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
Recommended: BUK Admission List is out 2020/2021 Academic Session
How To Apply for BUK Post UTME Form
- Visit BUK 2021/2022 Post UTME registration portal at https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/bukat/
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip. BUK Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
BUK Post UTME Screening Date 2021
BUK will not conduct a post utme screening exercise for 2021/2022.
CLOSING DATE: The Payment for the registration will start from 3rd September – 18th September 2021. The Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgment slip will be closed by midnight on 20th September 2021.
JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results.
All candidate therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification).
You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.
Please send any enquiry to the following email address: [email protected]
Thanks for reading.