KASU Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 is Out
Interested and qualified candidates who chose Kaduna State University in UTME should be informed that KASU Post-UTME / DE Screening gorm for 2020/2021 is Out.
KASU Post-UTME / DE Screening Form
Date For Application
Online application will state from Monday 17th August, 2020.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR KASU Post-UTME / DE
Only candidates who chose Kaduna State University as their First Choice through UTME or DE.
- All UTME candidates with relevant O’Levels results and an aggregate score of 170 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
- All DE candidates with relevant O’Levels results and relevant higher qualification results are eligible for the screening exercise.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are to register for the 2020/2021 Session Kaduna State University P-UTME Admission Screening Exercise by using your JAMB Registration Number and also making sure you have a valid email address and a recent passport photograph.
- Log on to https://forms.kasu.edu.ng/ to begin
- Candidates are required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as screening fee at any commercial bank on the PayDirect platform. Use “University UTME Screening Fees (Kaduna State University)” as the beneficiary account name on the teller. After payment, a payment receipt will be issued.
- Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process. Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
N.B: Eligible candidates must upload their O’ Level Results on KASU website before consideration for admission.
CLOSING DATE FOR KASU Post-UTME / DE Screening Form
This is to notify all applicants who scored 170 above and chose Kaduna State University as their first choice that Post UTME Registration Closes on 18th September, 2020.
They are advised to ensure they finish their registration on or before the deadline as after that the portal won’t be opened again.
Candidates who applied with Awaiting Results are also advised to ensure they upload their O’Level results on both KASU Post UTME Portal and Jamb Portal.
For any correspondence and enquiries on the P-UTME/P-DE Admission Exercise, send an email to email@example.com quoting your JAMB Registration Number.