KASU Basic, IJMB & Remedial Form for 2020/2021 is Out, check the closing date, how to apply, available programmes and others.
Qualified and interested candidates should be informed that KASU Basic, IJMB & Remedial Form for 2020/2021 is Out, candidates are invited for admissions into the College of Basic Studies, Kaduna State University (KASU).
KASU Basic, IJMB & Remedial Form
KASU College of Basic Studies Programmes.
- Basic Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Geography
- Basic Humanities (English, Mathematics, Arabic, Economics, French, Geography, Government and Literature)
(A’Level: Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Geography, Government, Literature and Sociology)
- Remedial Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Geography)
- Remedial Humanities (English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Government and Literature)
Basic and IJMB Programmes:
Candidates must possess 5 O’Level Credit Passes including English and Mathematics, obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates must possess at least 3 O’Level Credit Passes
All hard copies of completed application forms should be returned to the office of the Administrative Secretary, College of Basic Studies, Kaduna State University, Kaduna, not later than Friday 01st September, 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates for all CBS programmes should follow the procedure below:
- Log on to https://forms.kasu.edu.ng/forms/help/forms_on_sale.php
- Begin your application by creating a Profile; check your e-mail for your Username and Password;
- Continue your registration by login with your Profile details;
- Fill the application form.
The University will not enter into correspondence with any candidate on its decision.
Candidates offered provisional admission will be required to produce the originals of their credentials at the point of registration.
Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) as Processing Fee at any Commercial Bank on the *PayDirect* platform. Use “CBS Processing Fee (Kaduna State University)” as the beneficiary account name on the bank teller. Ensure you are issued with a payment receipt in the bank.Don’t hesitate to like, share this article using any of the Social media share buttons and drop a comment in the section below.