kaduna State Need Based Foreign Scholarship Interview Shortlist – Kaduna State Scholarship Board (KSSB) Need Based Foreign Scholarship List of Shortlisted Candidates, Interview / Document Verification Exercise Dates, Time, Venue and Requirements for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released.
All the candidates and the general public should be informed that the list of Fifty Five (55) students shortlisted for next stage of Document Verification For Need Based Foreign Scholarship (September,2020 Cycle) has been released.
What You'll Learn in this Post
kaduna State Need Based Foreign Scholarship Interview Date
The interview / document verification exercise has been scheduled to commence from Tuesday 5th January, 2021 to Thursday 7th January, 2021.
We wish to congratulate the 55 successful applicants proceeding to the next stage of the 2020/2021 Need Based Scholarship Assessment (September Cycle).
This stage is after the economic status evaluation and document reviews of applicants.
Find attached a timetable of your date and time of the interview scheduled to take place at Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board, opposite Central Bank, Kaduna Branch, 21 Bida Road, Kaduna.
You are strongly advised not to come into the premises of the Board until 30 minutes to your time slot. This is in line with the Covid 19 protocol.
You must come with your face mask. Only one person will be admitted at time interval of 30 minutes each.
kaduna State Need Based Foreign Scholarship Shortlist 2020/2021
You are to come along with the following:
1. Letter of authority to allow the Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board to do all background checks necessary to determine that applicant is poor and in need of the State Government’s support from employed applicants or both parents of unemployed applicants. You should also accept in the same letter that your information may be documented in government official correspondences for neccessary justification and approvals.
2. Last 6 months bank statements of all accounts owned by applicants or those of both parents of unemployed applicants. Try not to hide any account details and bank statement as we have means of identifying them once you give us item (1) above.
3. Original documents that were submitted during the application by employed applicants or those of both parents for unemployed applicants.
4. Original educational documents of applicants
5. Pay slips of employed applicants or those of both parents for unemployed applicants
6. Tax certificate submitted.
7. Death certificate submitted
8. Any other document that may be relevant
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Compliments of the Season.
Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board.