Apply for Ghana Education Trust Fund Foreign Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic year.
Scholarship is available for Masters Programmes for Sciences and Humanities, and Undergraduate Programmes for Medical Sciences Only.
What You'll Learn in this Post
GETFund Application Requirements
- Application for scholarship
- Proof of Nationality
- Admission Letter
- Fee Schedule
- Previous Academic Certificates (Where Applicable)
- Previous Transcript (W here Applicable)
- National Service Certificate (Where Applicable)
How To Apply for Ghana Education Trust Fund Foreign Scholarship 2021
- All Applicants are required to visit the links below to complete an online application form
- Applicant is required to select the link to entry form by selecting the Country of institution of the applicant
- Applicant shall complete the online form for preliminary vetting and shortlisting
- Applicant will be contacted if shortlisted after preliminary vetting
- Shortlisted Applicants shall be required to submit scanned copies of supporting documentation for verification
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for Interviews on their submitted application
Applications for Scholarship letters should be addressed to the address:
P. O. Box MB, 254
Deadline for application: Friday 16TH July 2021.
Official site: https://getfund.gov.gh/scholarship/