FUOYE Admission requirements; UTME and Direct Entry
Admission requirement is very essential when talking about getting admission into any institution,all institution have their own admission requirements. I will show you FUOYE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR UTME CANDIDATES.
NOTE: Candidates that do not meet up with the requirements for admission into FUOYE, may not be offered admission into the University.
This article is to guide and ensure that you don’t miss admission into the respective institution, it will be good if you can share this to any aspirant of the institution.
BRIEF HISTORY OF THE PRESTIGIOUS INSTITUTION
Federal University Oye Ekiti is a government-owned and -operated Nigerian university. The university is in the ancient city of Oye-Ekiti and Ikole-Ekiti making it two campuses, The university was founded in 2011 as the Federal University Oye Ekiti by the federal government of Nigeria, led by President Goodluck Jonathan.
FUOYE UTME and O/level requirements
- Any candidate seeking admission must score 180 and above in the UTME exam.
- Candidate must make the institution their first choice.
- Candidate must be over 16 years of age of admission.
- Candidate must take part in the post utme screening exercise.
- Candidate must obtain at least five credit passes GCE,SSCE,NECO, WAEC, or their equivalents. The subject combination must include English Language and Mathematics as well as three other relevant subjects not more than two sittings and two years apart.
FUOYE Admission requirements for Direct Entry
- Only candidate who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission
- and choose Federal University Oyo-Ekiti as their first choice are eligible for the screening exercise.Candidate must be over 16 years of age during the year of admission to be eligible for admission.
- Candidate must obtain at least five (5) credit passes in GCE ,SSCE,NECO WAEC or any other equivalents. The subject must include Englis Language and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in Mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects ( four if excluding Mathematics); at not more than two sittings and not more than two years apart
- DE candidate seeking admission into FUOYE must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND and must have changed their institution to FUOYE by making FUOYE their first choice.
- Candidate must apply within the registration period.
You can decide than one O/level results for admission
NOTE: FUOYE is not going to offer admission to candidates who did not meet up with the admission requirements.
If you don’t understand anything and there are questions you want to ask about FUOYE Admission process for 2020/2021 academic session,use the comment box below to ask and you shall get answer.