FUDMA Post-UTME Screening Form: Qualified and interested in candidates are invited for admission into the Federal University Dutsinma Undergraduate Degree Programmes for 2020/2021 Session.
What You'll Learn in this Post
FUDMA Post-UTME Screening Form
- Candidates (UTME) who chose the Federal University Dutsinma as their first choice for 2020/2021 session admission are eligible to register online for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
- The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum 160 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
HOW TO APPLY
- All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure highlighted below.
- The Registration will commence from Monday, 7th September, 2020 and end on Sunday, 4th October, 2020 at 12:00 midnight.
- You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time.
The steps required are:
a) Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions
b) Read the instruction carefully
c) Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
d) Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
e) Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
f) Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
g) After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
CLOSING DATE For FUDMA Post-UTME Screening Form
Online Registration closes on Sunday, 4th October, 2020 at 12:00 midnight.
Want to score 300+ in JAMB? Download the JAMB CBT app and get access to thousands of practice questions and mock exams to help you. Click HERE to Download JAMB CBT App Now