Federal Poly Idah Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is out, interested candidates are invited for admission into Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
Federal Poly Idah Post-UTME Screening Form
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2020 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are eligible.
HOW TO APPLY FOR Federal Poly Idah Post-UTME
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e., www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip.
- Click on “Screening Payment”;
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
CLOSING DATE FOR Federal Poly Idah Post-UTME Screening Form
Purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on 5th September, 2020.
The 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise will be announced in due course.
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.