FUDMA Direct Entry screening form: All DIRECT ENTRY (DE) candidates that chose the Federal University Dutsin-Ma as first choice for 2020/2021 Session admission to register online for the screening exercise.
What You'll Learn in this Post
FUDMA Direct Entry screening form
- The Direct Entry (DE) applicants must satisfy the following requirements before registration for the screening:
- NCE holders must have a minimum of nine (9) points;
- Diploma holders must have at least lower credit and should note that Diploma obtained from other Universities are not accepted for admission in FUDMA;
- IJMB must have a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken).
- All eligible candidates must have five (5) ‘O’ level credits including English Language and Mathematics in the relevant subject.
HOW TO APPLY
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure highlighted below.
The Registration will commence from Monday, 7th September, 2020 and end on Sunday, 4th October, 2020 at 12:00 midnight.
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time.
The steps required are:
a) Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions
b) Read the instruction carefully
c) Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
d) Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
e) Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
f) Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
g) After payment, print the payment confirmation slip
NB: The Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least lower credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
Online Registration closes on Sunday, 4th October, 2020 at 12:00 midnight.