FEDPOLYADO Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: Candidates who wrote the 2020/2021 UTME and Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) their 1st Choice or Second Choice are invited for screening also candidates who are willing to change to Ado-Ekiti as their preferred Choice Institution.
FEDPOLYADO Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021
WHO CAN APPLY FOR FEDPOLYADO Post-UTME
(i) All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second Choice and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the 2020/2021 UTME. In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
(ii) Any Candidates who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second choice and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as screening fee via the Remita platform.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal via www.students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After printing invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavour to print the copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling the form.
Monday, 28th November 2020.
The Screening exercise will not require physical presence of Candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.
For any enquiries call 23480-8041-5584, 23470-3086-6390, 23490-2594-5943, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.