What You'll Learn in this Post
FUAM Admission List 2020/2021 is out
FUAM Admission List 2020/2021: The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi | FUAM First (1st), Second (2nd) batch admission list of successfully admitted candidates is out, see how to check admission status, Payment of Acceptance Fee Guidelines for Admitted Candidates for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to notify all the candidates that applied for the admission of Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi that the institution has released the admission list of candidates offered admission into the various degree programmes for 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates are to log on to the University Admission Portal to check and confirm their admission status as outlined below:
How To Check FUAM Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Log on to FUAM admission status checking portal via http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Input your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
- Proceed by clicking on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status
All Prospective FUAM candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status.
All admitted candidates are to proceed to accept their offer on admission on the JAMB CAPS Portal and Proceed to Print their JAMB Admission Letter Online.
FUAM Notice on Payment of Acceptance Fee for Newly Admitted Students
Successfully admitted candidates are to click here to Pay their Acceptance Fee. Follow the steps to proceed to make payments online or in the bank. Print the Invoice or copy the RRR and visit the nearest bank of your choice. Write the RRR on the teller. Request to make payment for University of Agriculture Makurdi using Remita.
After making payment, CLICK HERE to complete your admission acceptance process. Print your admission letter and acceptance letter, then go for screening.