Federal College of Education, FCE Katsina Post UTME Screening form is out for NCE and Degree Screening, https://fcekatsina.edu.ng/apply check the closing date, how to apply, courses, guidelines and admission requirements for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited for application into the Federal College of Education (FCE) Katsina for different NCE and Degree courses for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
FCE Katsina Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021
WHO CAN APPLY / ELIGIBILITY FOR FCE Katsina Post UTME Screening Form
- Candidates must have the things listed below before getting eligible for application in FCE Katsina:
- Scored a minimum of 120 marks and above in the 2020 UTME examination for NCE Programme and 180 and above for Degree Programme.
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
The four-year degree programme is available to candidates who have successfully completed the Nigeria Certificate in Education [NCE] and must have purchased the 2020 JAMB DIRECT ENTRY (D.E) form. All Direct Entry applicants must equally have graduated with a minimum of MERIT in their NCE courses.
This page answers: fce katsina post utme screening, fce Katsina post UTME form
REGISTERATION DATE FOR Post UTME Screening Form
The Registration commences on Monday, 7th September 2020.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FCE Katsina Post UTME Screening Form
All eligible candidates are required to visit the school website:
To apply for FCE Katsina Post UTME Screening Form candidates will have to visit the FCE Katsina Post UTME Screening portal https://fcekatsina.edu.ng/apply to register.
PRICE FOR FCE Katsina Post UTME Screening FORM
Applicants will make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening.
- Click on to https://fcekatsina.edu.ng/apply
- Read the instruction carefully
- Create an account if you have just come into the portal for the first time. Simply sign up by entering your First Name, Last Name, Email and any Password
- Login into the Portal with existing login accounts by entering your Email and Password
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- Upon successful payment, click on Continue Registration to continue your registration
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available and upload your passport
- Submit your application form
On successful completion of your application , print a hard copy of your application form, acknowledgment slip and evidence of payment. Attach photocopies of your credential and submit to ADMISSION OFFICE, FCE Katsina.
For enquiries and/or complaints send an email to [email protected].
CLOSING DATE FOR FCE Katsina Post UTME Screening form