EduGrant Risk and Return Fund Scholarship 2021/22
Apply for EduGrant Risk and Return Fund Scholarship 2021: EduGrant is proud to present the RISK AND RETURN FUND SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATES IN TECH, a program designed to encourage students to pursue their academic goals.
EduGrant is a non-profit organization founded on the concept that today’s investment in education for all will produce tomorrow’s leaders.
Eligibility for EduGrant Risk and Return Fund Scholarship 2021
- Applicants must be in their second year
- Entrants must have gained admission in a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria studying Engineering or any Technology related course.
- Applicants must be able to write a 500 to 750 word compelling essay on the topic below.
- Applicants must be able to provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents
- Entrants must have a CGPA of 4.5 and above.
- Applicants must be following all our social media handles
How to Apply for EduGrant Risk and Return Fund Scholarship
Essay Topic: My career plans, motivations and aspirations for impact.
Scholarship type: Full scholarship
Application Deadline: December 31st, 2021
For enquiries, contact [email protected]
NB: Interested applicants should create a profile on Edugrant’s website – www.edugrantng.org – before the deadline, read the criteria thoroughly, and follow the instructions.
Good luck, thanks for reading.
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.