EBSU Admission List: Ebonyi State University EBSU Merit List of Candidates Offered Provisional Admission for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out online.
All the candidates that applied for admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2020/2021 academic session should be informed that the management has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission through the merit admission list.
How to Check EBSU Admission List 2020/2021
- Kindly log on to EBSU admission status checking portal via https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page.
- Choose programme type i.e. Merit / Supplementary.
- Choose your search pattern i.e. by JAMB Registration Number or Name.
- Provide your JAMB registration Number or name depending on your search pattern
- Your EBSU admission status will be displayed to you.
How to accept Ebonyi State University, EBSU Admission 2020/2021 on JAMB CAPS
All Prospective EBSU candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Access your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EBSU admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Recommended: EBSU Resumption Date 2019/2020 Academic Session