Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post-UTME Screening Form: Qualified and interested candidates should be informed that Delta Poly Otefe-Oghara Post-UTME screening for is out, into the ND Programmes at DESPO for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post-UTME Screening Form
(i) Candidates who wrote the 2020 UTME and scored 100 and above.
(ii) Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara and those who did not but wish to change to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
(iii) Candidates must possess Five (5) O/L Credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
School of Applied Science & Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Science
School of Engineering
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Welding & Fabrication Technology
- Industrial Maintenance Engineering & Technology
School of Business Studies
- Business Administration & Management
- Banking & Finance
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
HOW TO APPLY
(i) Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on ND Application Form.
(ii) Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) made online with Verve or Master debit Card (ATM Card).
(iii) Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
(iv) Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
DATE FOR SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates shall be subjected to Post -UTME Screening Exercise which will be communicated in due time. Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post-UTME Screening.
The Screening exercise is for the following candidates:
Those who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
All candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as first choice are advised to access JAMB website www.jamb.ng.org and apply for change of Institution to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.
ANTI-COVID 19 PRECAUTION
Candidates are advised to come for the screening exercise on the date that would be announced later, with their anti-Covid 19 masks as those not wearing their face masks will not be allowed into the Polytechnic campus.
All candidates are to ensure proper washing of hands and apply hand sanitizers which have been provided at every entrance to the screening halls. There will also be temperature test in every entrance.
The following subjects are taken as one:
- Economics or Commerce, Government or History /Civic Education, Biology or Agricultural Science or Fishery or animal Husbandry, Marketing or Salesmanship, Financial Accounting or Book Keeping, Data Processing or ICT or Computer Studies or Information & Communication Technology, CRS is accepted only for an Business/social Science Courses.
- Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidates for the Screening exercise are required to come with the original copies of the following:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/L Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- The Application Form (Photocopy) and Bursary receipt
- Birth Certificate