Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara HND Admission Form: Qualified and I candidates are invited by the management of Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe Oghara (DESPO) for admission into their various Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara HND Admission Form
AVAILABLE HND COURSES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines and Electronic & Telecommunication Options).
- Mechanical Engineering (Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
- Science Laboratory Technology(SLT) with options in:
- Environmental Biology
- Physics Electronics
- National Diploma from NBTE Accredited Polytechnic with at least lower credit.
- Evidence of participation in Industrial Training (ID for one year.
- Five (5) O’Level credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
- Candidates with pass in ND must have at least two (2) years post ND qualification experience.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on HND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N 10,500.00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the required information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
HND SCREENING DATES
Screening shall hold simultaneously for all courses on a date to be communicated later at the various Departments.
HND SCREENING REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil
- Prospective Candidates should come to the screening exercise with the following documents:
- Four (4) recent passport sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
- Bursary receipt for the form purchased
- Certificates/Statements of Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- JAMB Admission Letter or regularization
ANTI-COVID 19 PRECAUTION
Candidates are advised to come for the screening exercise with their anti-Covid-19 masks as those not wearing their face masks will not be allowed into the Polytechnic campus.
II. All candidates are to ensure proper washing of hands and apply hand sanitizers which have been provided at every entrance to the screening halls. There will also be temperature test in every entrance.
Looking for international scholarships, Want to know Exactly What What You Need To Do To Finally Be A Success With Scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.