Chevron Nigeria Graduate Internship 2021
Apply for Chevron Nigeria Graduate Internship Programs 2021/2021 for Computer Scientists, Pharmacists, Radiographers, Lawyers, Geologists, Geophysicist, Engineers and Laboratory Scientists.
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) provides temporary employment to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and also provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
NB: Only Nigerian undergraduates schooling in Nigeria are required to write the tests.
Qualification Requirements for Application
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Masters’ Degree
- Candidate must currently be enrolled in a Post graduate degree program
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
- An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir managment and the entire value chain group.
- Opportunities to enable you use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
- An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity is valued.
How to apply for Chevron Nigeria Graduate Internship Programs
Click HERE to fill form and Apply.
Important Details to be filled during Application:
2) Mobile Number
4) Academic Discipline
6) Internship start and end date
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.