Agbami Scholarship Application Form 2021
See how to apply for Agbami Scholarship 2021 application form, eligibility, requirements, deadline for application of the Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award for 100l & 200l Undergraduate Students in Nigerian Universities.
The Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, is a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, it is offering Scholarship Awards to qualified Nigerian students who’re undergraduates to promote or support the capacity building in the health and engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool.
The scholarship is a major component of their Social Investment in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria, it is funded by Star and its Agbami co-venturers.
Who Can Apply For Agbami Scholarship 2021
100 or 200 level undergraduates can apply for the E-Applications throughout all the state of the federation.
The applicants must be studying any of the listed courses below:
- Medicine & Surgery
To start registration, You need a clear scanned copies of the documents listed below:
- Passport photograph not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
The documents must be named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
How To Apply For Agbami Scholarship 2021
- Log on to www.ormng.com
- Click on “Register/Log in” to create an account
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account for newly registered applicants.
- Input your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
Important Notice To Applicants
- The Agbami scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by “STAR” or any of its Parties.
- Selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages.
- All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty
Thanks for reading.