AAUA Post UTME Form 2022/23
Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is now on sale.
This is to inform all Interested and qualified candidates who applied for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State for the 2022/2023 academic session be it UTME or Direct Entry candidates that the POST UTME Screening Exercise application form is now on sale.
AAUA Post UTME Registration Date
Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise will commence from September 16, 2022.
AAUA Post UTME Form Price: N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) only, including bank charges.
Candidates should visit the website of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State for registration after payment.
Who Can Apply For AAUA Post UTME
The University will admit candidates who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) their institution of first choice in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 180 and above, Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their first choice, and those who are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of first choice.
NOTE: Candidates who did not make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, their institution of first choice initially, but are willing to choose AAUA, should make the necessary change of Institution on JAMB CAPS to AAUA.
How to Apply for AAUA Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Visit https://putme.aaua.edu.ng
- Create an account with valid JAMB registration number and E-mail address.
- Confirm your E-Mail address by clicking on the link sent to your E-mail (check spam box, if not found in your E-mail inbox).
- Log in and make payment of N2,000.00 only via PayTech (MasterCard only)
- After successful payment, candidates are to fill their Bio-data with valid details.
- Print out Bio-data slip
- General Instructions to all Candidates
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’Level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb.
- The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB OLevel results.
Candidates with awaiting result are eligible to apply
Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and OLevel requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’Level results on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO, NABTEB O’Level results.
- AAUA accepts ND(Upper Credit), HND(Lower Credit), NCE and JUPEB(6 Points) for Direct Entry candidates
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply but must upload their results as soon as it is released on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS for seamless admission processing.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check for O’Level and UTME requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject combination are requested to change to their desirable course on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all courses in AAUA.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to further qualify them for admission by the University.
Candidates are advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers (without DND). The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.