WAEC Data Processing 2021 Questions and Answers: Get WAEC Data Processing 2021 answers Objective and Essay for 19th August, Data Processing – Essay & OBJ – 9:30am – 12:20pm.
WAEC Data Processing Questions and Answers 2021 Objective
For more / assistance click Here now
Click: https://wa.link/xza65i to get now.
Thanks for reading.
WAEC 2021 Data Processing Essay Questions and Answers
(i)Disk formatting is the configuring process of a data storage media such as a hard disk drive, floppy disk or flash drive for initial usage.
(ii) Data backup is a copy of computer data taken and stored elsewhere so that it may be used to restore the original after a data loss event.
(iii) Virus scans: this is the process where antivirus search through your system to locate and remove any malicious threats on your device.
Uses of ATM (choose 4)
(i) it is used for intra bank transfer
(ii) it is used for inter bank transfers
(iii) it is used to check account balance
(iv) it is used for printing of mini statement of account
(v) it is used for bank withdrawal
– Indirect access
– Not removable
– Random/Direct access
– Indirect access
-Analog computer system is the very old computer system which operates on the mathematical variables in the form of continuously changeable physical quantities/entities like mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, etc. They use continuous values rather than discrete values so they work on analog signal. At the time of at the time of the 1950s–1960s these analog computers were first used. Analog computers are limited in accepting the problems and also they can never be extremely accurate.
-Digital computers are the computer systems/machines which uses the binary number system, which has two digits: 0 and 1 and performs many computational tasks. It processes the data represented in discrete and the main three components of digital computers are input, processing and output. The first digital computer was designed for numerical computations in the late 1940s. Digital computers give results with more accuracy as it is not dependent upon physical quantities for processing a task.
(i) The size and speed of operation.
(ii) The type of data they have.
(iii) The Number of purpose.
– Access to information: Increase in access to information and services that has accompanied the growth of the Internet. Some of the positive aspects of this increased access are better, and often cheaper, communications, such as VoIP phone and Instant Messaging.
– New tools, new opportunities: ICT gives access to new tools that did not previously exist: digital cameras, photo-editing software and high quality printers, screen magnification or screen reading software enables partially sighted or blind people to work with ordinary text rather than Braille.
– Communication: Cost savings by using e.g. VoIP instead of normal telephone, email / messaging instead of post, video conferencing instead of traveling to meetings, e-commerce web sites instead of sales catalogues. Access to larger, even worldwide, markets.
(i) Guided transmission media are cables like twisted pair cables, coaxial cables, and fiber optic cables.
(ii) Unguided transmission media are wireless, such as infrared, radio waves, and microwaves.
– Insert the flash drive into a USB port on your computer.
– With your Microsoft Word document open, click the “File” tab and select “Save As.”
– Click the “Save In” drop-down menu at the top of the Save As dialog box.
– Navigate to and click the flash drive. The flash drive is typically drive letter “E” or “F.”
– Type the name of your document into the File Name field and click “Save” to save the file to the flash drive.
– Choose Start Documents.
– Click the New Folder button in the command bar.
– Type ASSIGNMENTS.
– Press the Enter key to make the new name stick.
– With your document open, click File > Save As.
– Under Save As, select where you want to create your new folder.
– In the Save As dialog box that opens, click New Folder.
– Type STUDENTS_ASSIGNMENT, and press Enter.
– Click Save.
Click: https://paystack.com/pay/waecdata to get now.
Thanks for reading.