UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2021
UNIUYO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 is out, check how to apply for University of Uyo (UNIUYO), closing date, price, admission requirements, cut off mark and more details.
Is UNIUYO Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 out?
Yes, Interested and qualified candidates who choose University of Uyo (UNIUYO) as their first choice in the 2021 UTME and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) should be informed that the Post UTME of the institution is now on sale.
REGISTRTATION DATE FOR UNIUYO POST UTME / DE FORM 2021
Application for UNIUYO post UTME form will start when the institution activates its portal and close on 26 November, 2021.
CLOSING DATE FOR UNIUYO post UTME form 2021/2022
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) post UTME form will close on 26 November, 2021.
ELIGIBILITY AND CUT-OFF MARK
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their FIRST Choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 150 and above are eligible to apply.
UNIUYO Post UTME Form Price
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME
1. Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
4. Enter your phone Number and Email address
5. Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
6. Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all
the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
7. After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login
credentials to complete your registration.
8. Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
REQUIREMENTS for Application
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
Recommended: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are out for 2021/2022: Universities, Polytechnics & COE
- Candidates who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidates is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
Thanks for reading.