UNIOSUN Post UTME form 2022/23
UNIOSUN Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2022/2023 is out, check how to apply, closing date, eligibility and more details.
Qualified and interested candidates both UTME and direct entry are invited for admission into the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Recommended: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are out for 2022 | Universities, Polytechnics & COE
WHO CAN APPLY / ELIGIBILITY FOR UNIOSUN Post UTME / DE Screening
- Candidates who chose Osun State University as their First choice, with a minimum score of 160. However, candidates that intend to study Accounting, Business Administration and Political Science must score at least 180 marks while candidates that scored less than 200 marks would not be considered for admission into any of the underlisted programmes:
- Common and Islamic Law
- Candidates who chose any of the above mentioned courses but scored less than the prescribed marks can change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Nursing and Law. The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
- Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the portal. Any candidate who supplies false information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn, once discovered.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
- In line with the extant national policy, any candidate who will be less than Sixteen(16) years of age at the point of registration/documentation for the programme needs not apply.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME 2022
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
- Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
- Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card and Inter-switch enabled Cards.
UNIOSUN DIRECT ENTRY Registration
Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissons.uniosun.edu.ng and submit an application and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programme.
They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than Friday 7th October, 2022. All Direct Entry candidates including those on UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2022/2023 academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION Into UNIOSUN
Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University as their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS):
The 2022/2023 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35769845, 08107976419.