OAU Post UTME Form 2021
OAU Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 is out, check how to apply, closing date, price, admission requirements, cut off mark and more details.
Is OAU Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 out?
Yes, Interested and qualified candidates who choose Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife as their first choice in the 2021 UTME and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) should be informed that the post utme of the institution is now on sale.
REGISTERTATION DATE FOR OAU POST UTME / DE FORM
Application for OAU post UTME form will start on Tuesday, 5 October and end on Tuesday, 19 October, 2021.
CLOSING DATE FOR OAU post UTME form 2021/2022
The Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU post UTME form will close on Tuesday, 19 October, 2021.
WHO CAN APPLY / ELIGIBILITY FOR OAU ADMISSION
The following candidates are eligible to apply:
- Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their First Choice Institution in the 2021/2022 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- Candidates who changed their First Choice Institution to OAU recently and those who did change of programme in the just concluded JAMB Change of Programme and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. Such candidates data may however not have arrived OAU, please check back later.
- Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their First Choice Institution in the 2021/2022 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. However, OAU PRE-DEGREE and OAU JUPEB Candidates’ data would be collated by CDL
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How Much is OAU Post UTME Form
The Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Post UTME admission screening form for 2020 is just Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME
Candidates are required to log on to University eportal to register for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from Tuesday, 5 October. The candidates are required to visit https://admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
- Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Log on to the site with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
- Fill the biodata form and click continue.
- Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
- Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you can now re-login again.
The screening exercise will be done online. Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified
Candidates are required to check their screening schedule on the OAU Portal from 22nd October, 2021. Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME screening on their allotted dates and time from 27th October to 29th October, 2021.
REQUIRED Documents for OAU Post UTME Screening
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Update JAMB data
- Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
- Upload scanned copy of credentials
- Upload passport photograph (if not available)
- Print completed Admission Screening form
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
OAU POST UTME SCREENING DATE / Screening Date For OAU Post UTME
The OAU post UTME screening date will start from 27th October to 29th October, 2021. Candidates must participate in the Screening.
Thanks for reading.