NYSC 2021 Batch ‘A’ Stream I Deployment
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released the 2021 Batch ‘A’ Stream I deployment and gives important notice to applicants.
The information in this article was provided to Edustuff via the official NYSC Twitter handle on Monday, 8 March, 2021.
Those deployed in the 2021 Batch ‘A’ stream should proceed to print their Call-up Letters from their dashboard.
Note that If you cannot print your Call-up letter, you are in Stream 2, which is scheduled to hold May 2021.
Important Notice for NYSC 2021 Batch ‘A’ Stream Applicants
- 2021 Batch A’ Stream I Prospective Corps Members are to register for COVID-19 Test. The NCDC link is on the dashboard of those deployed.
- In order to observe COVID-19 safety measures in the NYSC Orientation Camps, not all PCMs who have successfully registered were deployed for 2021 Batch ‘A Stream I.
- All those who were not deployed are advised to patiently wait for the next Stream which is scheduled for May 2021.
- Some PCMs deployed to FCT will have their Orientation Course in Kogi camp.
- Some PCMs deployed to Lagos will have their Orientation Course in Ogun, Oyo and Osun Camps.
- PCMs must adhere strictly to their assigned date of reporting to the Orientation Camps.
- No PCMs will be allowed into the Camps if they come before their appointment date.
Recommended: NYSC Registeration 2021 for Batch &A& Guidelines, Portal, Registeration Date
Thanks for reading, kindly share to inform those it may concern.