NYIF Shortlisted Names For Fund Disbursement 2021
NYIF Shortlisted Names: The shortlisted names for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) disbursement had been released.
This is to inform NYIF applicants that the names of candidates shortlisted for fund disbursement is out, applicants are advised to read the following important notice:
(A) Some applicants were not pre-qualified for loan disbursement for the following reasons:
- Applicants did not provide valid or correct phone number for communications on further steps in the loan application
- Applicant has existing AGSMEIS or COVID-19 Loan
- Applicant is older than 35 years old, which puts them beyond the age bracket for youth
- Applicant has a poor credit rating or currently has a non-performing loan
Applicant failed to provide a valid
- BVN provided by Applicants is incomplete or incorrect BVN.
(B) Another batch of 5,000 have been pre-qualified for training ahead of final clearance for disbursement.
- Recommended: Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Portal
(C) Beneficiaries and applicants are reminded that the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) disburses repayable loans to the youth and not grants
Thanks for reading, kindly share.