Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA 72nd Regular Course Shortlist Admission List for 2020/2021 is out, Download the PDF Admission list of the NDA 72nd RC.
The Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) Interview for 72 Regular Course of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) took place from 12 September – 24 October, 2020.
What You'll Learn in this Post
NDA 72nd Regular Course Shortlist 2020/2021
You can download the shortlist of the Successfully admitted candidates of NDA 72nd Regular Course here or you can also visit the NDA Official Website www.nda.edu.ng
Nda 72nd Regular Course Shortlist | Admission List PDF Download
The candidates have been offered admission into NDA for the 72RC. The successful candidates are to report to NDA Ribadu Campus (old site), Kaduna on Friday 20 November 2020. Any candidate who fails to report on Monday, 23 November 2020 will forfeit his or her place to a candidate in the reserve list.
Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the reception Centre located at the Centre of Excellence Building, NDA Ribadu Campus.
2. Candidates on the reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
3. Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving Certificate, Primary School Testimonial, School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC, Senior Secondary School Testimonials, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Two pairs of black and white trousers.
b. One lounge suite (dark colour).
c. Two belts (preferably black).
d. One pair of black cover shoes.
e. Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
f. Two pairs of white shorts.
h. Two pairs of brown canvas.
i. One pair of Football boot.
j. Hockey stick.
k. Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
l. Two white shirts (long sleeves).
m. Four pairs of white socks.
n. One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
o. Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
p. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
q. Black swimming trunk/shirt.
r. Personal computer (laptop).
s. Pressing iron.
4. Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
a. One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
b. Four lounge skirts (dark colours)
c. Four pairs of black or blue short tight
d Two pairs of trouser suits.
5. Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first three months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
6. Enquiries and further information could be sent to the email address [email protected] or call 08176330449
Want to score 300+ in JAMB? Download the JAMB CBT app and get access to thousands of practice questions and mock exams to help you. Click HERE to Download JAMB CBT App Now