MAPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 ND Full-Time
Interested and qualified candidates should be informed that Moshood ABIOLA Polytechnic, Abeokuta, MAPOLY Post-UTME screening form for 2020/2021 is out and on sale, this is for Full-Time admission into all National Diploma programmes of the Institution.
This is for all candidates who choose Moshood ABIOLA Polytechnic, Abeokuta, MAPOLY as their first choice in JAMB and for those who’re interested but did not choose Moshood ABIOLA Polytechnic, Abeokuta.
AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES AT NATIONAL DIPLOMA LEVEL MAPOLY
Banking & Finance
Science Laboratory Technology
Nutrition and Dietetics
Surveying and Geo- Informatics
Arts and Industrial Design
Urban and Regional Planning
Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Studies)
MAPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form
Who Can Apply For MAPOLY Post-UTME
1. Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as their first or second choice(s) of institution(s) during the 2020 UTME and scored 120 and above.
2. Candidates who did not chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as either their first or second choice but who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME.
How To Apply For MAPOLY Post-UTME
Candidates seeking admission into Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta are required to complete the Institution’s application form available online at www.mapoly.edu.ng.
- Candidates are to access Website with Cash/Debit ATM card to the tune of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only at any bank of choice.
- Log on to www.mapoly.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective Students”
Complete the application form as appropriate, upload your passport photograph, and supply other information (e-mail address(es),phone number(s) etc)
- Click on ‘submit’ to print your application form and screening slip.
E. SUBMISSION OF FORMS ONLINE
Candidates are hereby informed that submission of the applications for the screening on the Polytechnic’s website will close on Wednesday, 9th September, 2020.
F. REQUIREMENTS FOR MAPOLY SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to bring the following documents to the screening exercise venue:
1. Original & Photocopy of the UTME notification of result slip
2. Original and Photocopy of MAPOLY’s screening on-line registration form.
3. Original and Photocopies of O’level result(s)
G. RESULTS OF SCREENING EXERCISE
Results of the screening exercise will be known to the candidates on the Polytechnic’s website.
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.