What You'll Learn in this Post
MAPOLY Post UTME Form for 2022/2023
Interested and qualified candidates should be informed that Moshood ABIOLA Polytechnic, Abeokuta, MAPOLY Post-UTME screening form for 2022/2023 is out and on sale, this is for Full-Time admission into all National Diploma programmes of the Institution.
This is for all candidates who choose Moshood ABIOLA Polytechnic, Abeokuta, MAPOLY as their first choice in JAMB and for those who’re interested but did not choose Moshood ABIOLA Polytechnic, Abeokuta.
AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES AT NATIONAL DIPLOMA LEVEL MAPOLY
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Computer Science
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure &Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Estate Management
- Surveying and Geo- Informatics
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Technology
- Arts and Industrial Design
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Studies)
- Mass Communication
Who Can Apply For MAPOLY Post UTME
1. Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as their first or second choice(s) of institution(s) during the 2022 UTME and scored 120 and above.
2. Candidates who did not chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as either their first or second choice but who scored 120 and above in the 2022 UTME.
How To Apply For MAPOLY Post-UTME
Candidates seeking admission into Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta are required to complete the Institution’s application form available online at www.mapoly.edu.ng.
- Candidates are to access Website with Cash/Debit ATM card to the tune of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only at any bank of choice.
- Log on to www.mapoly.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective Students”
Complete the application form as appropriate, upload your passport photograph, and supply other information (e-mail address(es),phone number(s) etc)
- Click on ‘submit’ to print your application form and screening slip.
E. SUBMISSION OF FORMS ONLINE
F. REQUIREMENTS FOR MAPOLY SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to bring the following documents to the screening exercise venue:
1. Original & Photocopy of the UTME notification of result slip
2. Original and Photocopy of MAPOLY’s screening on-line registration form.
3. Original and Photocopies of O’level result(s)
G. RESULTS OF SCREENING EXERCISE
Results of the screening exercise will be known to the candidates on the Polytechnic’s website.