Lagos State Secondary Schools Teachers Recruitment for for 2021 is out, see how to apply, application requirements, available positions, Application deadline and more.
The Lagos State Government invites online registration and application from suitable candidates for the position of secondary school teachers.
Requirements for Lagos State Secondary Schools Teachers Recruitment Application
Applicants should possess any of the following academic qualifications;
- Must be a Nigerian with Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) Number
- Must not be less than 18 Years of Age
- Must have at least 5 credits in O’Level and possess a degree in Education from a recognized University
- Non Education graduate must posses a Postgraduate Diploma in Education from a recognized University.
- Must have a good writing, communication and IT skills
- Must be ready to work in any division of Lagos State
Steps on How To Apply For Lagos State Secondary Schools Teachers Recruitment
Online Portal for submission of Applications opens on Monday 19th July, 2021 and closes at Midnight on Saturday 31st July, 2021.
- Registration portal is: http://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/
Click HERE to apply.
TEACHING SERVICE COMMISSION
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should apply through the online registration port
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.