Candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 180 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
KWASU Departmental Cut off Mark
- •250 – Medicine
•240 – Law
- •220 – Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical,Electrical,Civil,Computer, etc)
- •190 – Physical Science Courses (Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, etc.)
- •190 – Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy,etc)
KWASU Nature of Admission ScreeningThe Kwara State University holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE resultThe second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
The Kwara State University is located in the heart of the town of Malete, Kwara State, Nigeria.What’s your take on this? We hope you learn from this article , don’t forget to share and comment.
- Original copies of their educational
- qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status