See how to apply for Application Of Scholarships Offered by the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) by Qualified Nigerians into Indian Educational Institutions/ Universities for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), New Delhi is inviting applications from foreign students for grant of scholarship to pursue higher studies at Undergraduate, Post-Graduate and Ph.D level in Indian Educational Institutes /Universities for the Academic Year 2021 -2022.
Available Courses For Scholarship
- Engineering except medical studies.
Students from Nigeria, having good academic record (with minimum 60 percent marks or GPA 3 out of GPA 5 in qualifying examinations) and proficient in English, are welcome to apply for the ICCR scholarships.
What You'll Learn in this Post
How To Apply for Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) Scholarship
- Interested students are required to create an account at http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in before applying online. While applying, students should also note the followings:
Eligiblity for Application
- Applicants should be between 18-30years at the time of admission.
- Applicants can apply to 5 universities /institutions in order of preference.
- Applicants should visit the university/institutes website for detail guides before applying.
- The marks sheets of levels 10 and 10+2 of school and other relevant documents required by the university must be uploaded along with transcripts in English.
- A 500-word essay in English needs to be submitted to ascertain English proficiency. Students can also submit their TOFEL/IELTS/ Standardized Test scores, if available. Universities/Institutions may also conduct online interview for applicants.
- Shortlisted students would appear for personal interview and verification at the Indian High Commission.
- Health Certificate is important.
Deadline for Application
The deadline for online submission is 30th April, 2021.
For further inquiries, please contact: 08033808366 or 08094871954.