FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2022/2023
FUTMINNA Post UTME Form for 2022/2023: Learn more about the FUTMINNA Post UTME application process in this article, including the cutoff mark, deadline, and other information.
Is FUTMINNA Form Out for 2022?
Yes, FUTMINNA Post UTME Form is out for 2022/2023. Interested and qualified candidates are invited for admission into Federal University of Technology (FUT), Minna for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FUTMINNA Post UTME Registration Date 2022
FUTMINNA Post UTME registration will start on Monday, 22nd August 2022.
WHO CAN APPLY / ELIGIBILITY FOR FUTMINNA Post UTME
- Only UTME and DE candidates who selected the Federal University of Technology, Minna as the first choice is eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME Candidates MUST have scored NOT LESS than the indicated minimum scores for various Schools/Courses/Programmes in the 2022 UTME as shown below:
- Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses and have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure.
- However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course will attract a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at not more than two sittings. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
- CANDIDATES ARE TO ENSURE THAT THEIR ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS ARE UPLOADED ON THE JAMB WEBSITE – CAPS.
NB: For the list of relevant subjects for each Course/Programme, check the homepage of the University website.
Any false declaration could lead to a candidate’s disqualification at any stage of the admission process.
How To Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME 2022/23 form
- Visit eportal.futminna.edu.ng Click on “2022/2023 UPASE”
- On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE- DE/UTME Login.’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
- DE candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
- Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway‘.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on the ‘payment link‘ button to proceed to the payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2, i.e. the 3 digits behind your card and pin number)
If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document.
- Recommended: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are out for 2022 | Universities, Polytechnics, COE
CLOSING DATE FOR FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2022/2023
The Closing date for FUTMINNA online registration is Sunday, 9th October 2022.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: [email protected] or call 08028949142 and 09023418632.
Thanks for reading.
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.