FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form For 2020/2021 Full & Part-Time
Qualified and interested candidates should note that FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form For 2020/2021 Full & Part-Time is out into the PGD, M.A/M.Sc and M.Phil/Ph.D postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Requirements
1. Postgraduate Diploma
- Respective Candidate must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University.
- Graduate of FULafia or any other recognized university with at least an Honours degree.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least an upper credit pass in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (E TD) with lower credit in relevant disciplines but with a minimum of five years relevant post-qualifscation experience.
- Candidates who have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Horticulture and Nursery Management and other related disciplines from institutions recognized by the University (Botany).
- Holders of any other qualifications with or without relevant experience which are acceptable to the Board and Senate of FULafia.
2. M.Phil./PhD Programmes
- Candidates must possess a good Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University. with a CGPA of not below 3.5 on a five (5) point scale or 55 percent score average.
3. M.Sc. /M.A. Programmes
- Candidates for M.Sc./M.A. programmes must have five credit passes in relevant subjects.
- In addition, candidates with Bachelor degrees (BSC/B.A.) in relevant fields obtained from recognized Universities, with a in minimum of Second Class Lower Division and a minimum of CGPA of 3.0 (2.50 or 50% in respect of History and International Studies).
4. Professional Degrees:
- Candidates with cognate experience in the discipline applied for may be considered for admission.
Note: Candidates will be required to pass a qualifying examination.
How To Apply For FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission
Respective Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15.000.00) via the University PG portal https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/applications fill online application form and submit.
NOTE: All the payments MUST be initiated on SPGS portal.
Deadline For FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form
7th of August, 2020 is the deadline for application.
Dr. Abubakar Mamuda Registrar.
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.