Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Form 2020 Portal | How To Apply
Check how to apply for Edo State Civil Service Recruitment 2020 form through the portal mda.edostate.gov.ng, check the requirements, deadline for application and more.
Is Edo state civil service recruitment form 2020 out?
Yes, the application portal for Edo state civil service recruitment has been activated and interested applicants can get the form online through the registeration portal mda.edostate.gov.ng.
Be informed that 1,400 professionals applicants will be recruited into the junior, graduate & experienced cadres of the state’s civil service.
Objective of Edo Civil Service Recruitment
The Commission is vested with the responsibilities of treating matters concerning the State Civil Service with respect to Appointments, Promotions, Discipline, Confirmation of Appointments, Transfers, Retirements, Petitions and Other related matters.
Who Can Apply For Edo State Civil Service Recruitment
- Indigenes of Edo state and non-indigenes can apply
- Candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
- Graduates and non-graduates
Requirements For Edo Civil Service Recruitment Registration
- Applicants must have a minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (HND)
- A good command of both written and spoken English.
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage.
Successful applicants will be trained free of charge to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings, they’ll also be employed by the Edo State Government as an official Verbatim Court Reporter upon the successful completion of the training programme.
How To Apply For Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Form 2020
- Kindly visit the registeration portal via http://mda.edostate.gov.ng/csc/recruitment-portal/
- Fill in all required details correctly (All fields marked with (*) are compulsory)
- Only minimum file size of 100kb should be uploaded
- Duplicate or multiple applications will cause disqualification
Good luck, use the comment section if you’ve anything to say, use the state button too.