BAUCHI State University, BASUG Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 is out, check the cut off mark of BASUG, admission requirements, closing date and more.
BASUG Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021
Interested and qualified candidates are invited for admission into the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) Undergraduate Degree Programmes for 2020/2021 Session.
WHO CAN APPLY / ELIGIBILITY FOR BASUG Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Applicants must score a minimum of 160 points in the 2020 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2020 JAMB examination;
Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum of five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) must have scored a minimum of 7 points in IJMB or NCE and atleast lower credit in ND.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BASUG BASUG Post UTME / DE Screening FORM
- Candidates are to visit the University’s portal at https://basug.edu.ng
- Create account
- Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
- Fill in the online form providing the following information:
a.Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
d.Chosen course of Study
- Submit form online. Applicants do not have to physical visit the campuses
- Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
All candidates who are awaiting their O’Level results are to indicate clearly AWAITNG RESULT (AR) in the grades column on the screening form. Candidates are to make available such results once they are released by the Examination bodies.
DEADLINE / CLOSING DATE FOR BASUG Post-UTME / DE Screening FORM
Also find: Bauch state University post UTME form, BASUG CUT OFF MARK, Closing date for BASUG post UTME form