Akwa Ibom State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment form 2020/2021
Akwa Ibom State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment form 2021: See how to apply for Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) Secondary Schools Teachers Recruitment, Exam date, Time, Venue and deadline for application.
Interested and qualified applicants are invited for application for Akwa Ibom State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Who Can Apply for Akwa Ibom SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
- Applicants must be indigenes of Akwa Ibom State
- Must not be above 35 years of age.
- Only those with certificates should apply (no statement or awaiting result).
- Must not be enrollees of N-power or FST.
- Must not be cultists.
Requirements for Akwa Ibom SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Appointment
To qualify for appointment the candidate must possess any of the following certificates.
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) from a recognized College of Education (Not NTI).
- Those with pass grades should not apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.ED).
- Candidates with first Degree should possess a minimum of a 2nd Class Lower Division, and must also have completed or be exempted from the NYSC scheme.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2021
The candidates should submit type written application with photocopies of relevant credentials attached, addressed to:
The Executive Chairman,
State Universal Basic Education Board,
Akwa Ibom State.
Deadline For Akwa Ibom SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Application
All applications should be submitted at the Local Education Authority (LEA) of the Applicant’s Local Government Area (LGA) from the 12th of April to the 26th of April, 2021 (2weeks).
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for examination.
Elder Ezekiel J. Umoh (JP)
For Executive Chairman.
Thanks for reading.