WAEC Physics 2021 question and answer: This page contains both the WAEC Physics Objective and Essay Questions and Answers for the 2021 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
The WAEC Physics will be written on Wednesday 15th September 2021 at 9:30am – 12:15pm, Physics – Essay & OBJ.
For more WAEC subjects questions and answers you can check this website, you’ll also find the available tutorial for WAEC, NECO and JAMB.
Also find: Waec Physics question and answers, waec 2021 physics questions and answers, questions and answers for WAEC 2021 Physics.
1) u=F(mg sin¤)/R(mg cos¤)
2) limiting frictional force (F)=UR
3) F(total)= F + mg sin¤ …i.e force required to move a load up the plane
4) Angular velocity (w)=¤/t…….where ¤=angle….T=TIME measured in rad.s-1
5) Period of a motion… T=2#/w……where # =pie..and w=angular velocity
6) Linear velocity.. V=WR….where W=angular velocity R=radius
7) Force F =ma…where m=mass….a=acceleration
8) Centripetal force F = MV^2/R……where M=mass…V=velocity ..R=radius
9) Centripetal force = mv^2/r
10) Centripetal acceleration = v^2/r
11) Newtons law of motion…
v = u + at…….1
s= ut + 1/2at^2…….2
v^2 =u^2 + 2as………3
WAEC Physics Questions and Answers 2021 Objective Answers and Essay
Fiber optics work on the principle of total internal reflection.
Core: This is the light transmission area of the fiber, either glass or plastic.
cladding is made of a material with a slightly lower index of refraction than the core
The dew point is the temperature to which air must be cooled to become saturated with water vapor. It is assumed that air pressure and water content is constant. When cooled further, the airborne water vapor will condense to form liquid water.
It is available now HERE to get
Thanks for reading, good luck.