WAEC Government 2021 question and answer: This page contains both the WAEC Government Objective and Essay Questions and Answers for the 2021 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
The WAEC Government will be written on Wednesday 15th September 2021 at 9:30am – 12:15pm, Physics – Essay & OBJ.
For more WAEC subjects questions and answers you can check this website, you’ll also find the available tutorial for WAEC, NECO and JAMB.
What You'll Learn in this Post
WAEC Government Questions and Answers 2021 Objective and Essay
*1) Feature that make democratic the most porpular system of government*
– Existence of the Constitution
– Popular participation in politics
– Equality before the law
– Periodic election
– Separation of power
1. Existence of the Constitution: In every democratic nation, there is usually the existence of a constitution which is either written or written. A constitution can simply be defined as the fundamental laws or rules which guides a state or society.
2. Popular participation in politics: One the most important features of democracy is popular participation in politics. From the definition of democracy explained above, it is clear that any system which does not encourages people to participate in the political decision making of the government is not democratic.
3. Equality before the law: In a true democratic state, there is equity before the law. This form of government does no encourage the idea that some class of citizens should or should not be punished for their actions. Even the legitimate leaders in a democratic state are forced to face the law during or after their service of the nation.
4. Periodic election: Since the people are the supreme in a democratic state, there is usually a fixed tenure for conducting elections. This is to make sure that the political powers of the state is not concentrated in a single hand.
5. Separation of power: Separation of power is a political concept by Charles-Louis de Secondat, baron de La Brède et de Montesquieu, an 18th century French social and political philosopher. It means that the political powers of a state should not be concentrated in one single hand. It should rather be separated and sheared to avoid dictatorship.
WAEC Government Area of Concentration
It is available now HERE to get
Also find: Waec Government question and answers, waec 2021 Government questions and answers, questions and answers for WAEC 2021 Government,waec government 2021 answers, waec government question and answer 2021
Thanks for reading, good luck.